Inside the application you’ll find lots of information about your current holiday resorts. Showcasing hotel and resort information, guest relations, resort events and activities, restaurants and shops. The application is developed for both Android and iOS devices.
Using the app
Your resort app will have all the information about the location, events, tourist attractions from the area. Users will browse the app to find things to do in the resort and the surrounding area, making it possible to showcase revenue generating items.
Users will scan the QR code found at the reception or placed in different points of the resort (Restaurant tables, bathroom, poolside etc.)
- Possibility to showcase the resort activities and offerings in another advertising channel and generate more revenue.
- Users can set reminders for the events inside the resort, drive them to more resort activities.
- Show multiple contact possibilities (ex. book restaurant table, call guest relations)
- Show resort map inside the app
- Photo galleries
- Custom admin panel for customizing the resort app
- Easily update the resort information from the app admin interface
- Manage multiple resorts apps from the same admin interface
- Real time usage, analytics & reports
- Instant bookings and reservations for offered services
- Push notifications for users who are currently in the resort
- Push notifications for users who visited the resort in the past
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information; (b) user’s geo-location to determine the location the user has accommodation (c) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (d) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (e) credit card information for purchase within the Application, and; (f) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, device camera, log information and information about the way you use the Application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if ImOK is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at [email protected]
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us [email protected] and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected] We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email [email protected]